Dyno-Scan for Android is released! The Android software connects to your vehicle using the Auterra Bluetooth OBD II adapter
that's included with the A-303 Dyno-Scan for Windows Bluetooth kit. Android
tablet and phone form factors are supported.
Dyno-Scan for Android is free! Download it onto your Android tablet or
smartphone from Google
Play. Android device makers such as Google Nexus, Asus, Samsung, Motorola,
HTC, LG, and more. A demonstration mode is built into the application for testing
without a Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
The Bluetooth adapter has a super low profile OBD II connector for minimum
interference inside the footwell while driving. The OBD II adapter box is then
securely fastened under the dash for a clean installation.
Bluetooth wireless means no longer being tethered to the car. View and
record data from a Windows PC, smartphone or tablet. All Auterra products share
a common file format - record data on an Android and open it on your PC using
the Dyno-Scan for Windows software.
Dyno-Scan for Android key features:
- Wirelessly view and record data from your vehicle using
- Android and Windows PC platforms supported with
Auterra’s Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
- Read/clear vehicle diagnostic trouble codes.
- Integrated DTC database with thousands for trouble code
- Software supports 264 live vehicle parameters.
- CAN 6x mode for 600% faster data throughput (vehicle
- Record vehicle sensor data and GPS position.
- Measure horsepower and torque.
- Measure acceleration times such as 0-60MPH and 1/8mile
- Measure vehicle overall gear ratio.
- Open Android recorded data (live data, power/torque and
acceleration) on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows.
- Recorded GPS location is displayed within Google Earth
on your PC.
- Easily save and load your favorite screen
- Numerous screen layout options with meter, graph and dial gauge widgets.
- Dynamic portrait and landscape orientation changes.
- Full gesture support including pinch-zoom graphs, drag
zoomed graphs, and double-tap zoom.
Numerous layout options for live data display.
Measure vehicle horsepower and torque.
Measure vehicle acceleration times.
Dyno-Scan for Windows Bluetooth
Windows kit includes the Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
OBD II Adapter
Super low profile OBD II connector and short
for under dashboard mounting.